Friday, June 1, 2012

Wedding Craft Challenge

I'm a HUGE fan of Dollar Store Crafts, and was stoked to find that they were holding a Wedding Day Craft Challenge! (June 1st-6th, 2012). Knowing that my wedding was ALOT of DIY and on a tight budget, I decided to sit down and re-hash the steps to create a few of the major parts of the wedding day.


But typing up directions, adding photos, and the DIY'ness might be a little harder than I expected.  With our lil'babe expected in the beginning of November... our growing bump has been reeking havoc on my eye sight.  Most nights I'm in bed by 6pm due to extreme eye strain.  Not.fun.at.all.


It comes and goes - so hopefully I'm able to get through the next 2 posts with minimal effort. Let's hope! :)


Here's to the Wedding Day Craft Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment